Fall is a fun season to spend with your family! Today, I am sharing over 20 Fall Activities to do with your family this year! Plus, I have a fall fun list printable to make your own family fall bucket list!
Fall Activities You Can Do This Year
It is hard to say goodbye to summer! Fortunately, the fall is filled with fun, family activities! Whether you are looking to get outside and stay at home, we’ve rounded up the best fall activities to do with family!
Many fall activities involve going other places. However, I will also share some fun fall at home activities you can do with your family.
RELATED POST: 5 FAMILY TRADITIONS TO START TODAY
25 Family Activities to do in Fall
- Roast marshmallows. Don’t forget to use these roasting sticks for easy toasting!
- Throw a Halloween At Home Party. Your family will appreciate a fun Halloween party at home. Make your favorite spooky treats together and watch your favorite Halloween movie!
- Make a pumpkin spice recipe. These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Muffins will be a family favorite.
- Watch a Fall “themed” movie. Here is a Fall Family Movie List you might like!
- Go Apple Picking.
- Host a backyard tailgate and watch a football game on an outdoor TV.
- Make Homemade Applesauce in the Crock Pot or a Homemade Apple Crisp.
- Snuggle under a cozy blanket and light a fall themed candle.
- Drink Apple Cider
- Take a hike in the woods.
- Have a backyard camp out (or go to a campsite).
- Take family photos in a pretty fall scene.
- Go on a Family Nature Scavenger Hunt. Print out this Fall Family Bundle which includes a scavenger hunt!
- Make these Pumpkin Spice Waffles for a Fall themed breakfast (or breakfast for dinner!).
- Rake leaves and then let everyone in the family jump in the leaves pile!
- Carve Pumpkins.
- Roast Pumpkin Seeds.
- Go on a Hayride.
- Collect acorns or pinecones and use them to decorate your house.
- Make a big batch of your favorite Chili or Soup.
- Decorate your house with fall or Halloween decor.
- Do a fall themed craft. Try this one of these fall scented homemade playdough recipes.
- Visit a Haunted House or create your own Haunted House at home!
- Get matching family pajamas to wear for family movie nights.
- Have a Pumpkin Spice Taste Test. Buy different pumpkin products and then vote on your favorite pumpkin themed foods! Use these food taste test ballots to keep score!
RELATED POST: FALL FAVORITES AT TRADER JOE’S
Printable Fall Bucket Lists
Have you started to think about family activities for the fall? You can download the Fall Fun List Template and create your own family fall fun list!
Ready to celebrate Fall with your family? Download this Fall Family Fun Pack HERE!
Are you looking for more fall activities to do with your family? Check out this Fall Activities Pinterest Board:
You might also like Fall posts:
How to Throw an At Home Halloween Party
How to Create a Fall Bucket List
WELCOME TO THE WEDNESDAY LINK PARTY! MEET YOUR HOSTS:
Jaclyn from Coffee, Pancakes, and Dreams
Brittany from Dreams and Coffee
Mary Leigh from Live Well Play Together
Tiffany from Lake Life State of Mind
Lindsay from Lindsay’s Sweet World
Keri from Cultivate an Intentional Life
Holley from Simply Holley Marie
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Leave a Reply