12+ Inexpensive Spring Decorating Ideas

March is here and we can finally start to think about spring time! It is the perfect time to lighten up the house and add some new decor pieces. I’ve rounded up some inexpensive spring decorating ideas from Amazon! Maybe if we decorate our homes like spring, then the weather will start acting like spring too:)

*Some affiliate links used.

2019 Top Spring Decor Picks #rustic #modernfarmhouse #inexpensive

Spring Pillow Covers

Amazon is the go to place for cute seasonal pillow covers! I always look to Amazon first because the pillow deals are so good. Pillow covers are nice because they are so much easier to store than a bunch of pillows! I fold the pillow covers up and my entire collection can fit in one small bin!

These three Spring Pillow Covers are so cute! Who can resist a cute bunny pillow?!

Gray Buffalo Check Pillows

Flower Crown Bunny

Hello Spring Wreath

The buffalo check covers are so soft and pretty!

Spring Home Decor Accents

In addition to pillows, I swap out our blankets and home decor accents. It is nice not to have a lot of seasonal and holiday decor out in the spring and summer. But, I still like to give our house a different “feel” with lighter colors. Here are a couple of things that caught my eye.

This blanket is a great lightweight material. There are so many colors to choose from but this yellow and mauve blanekets are both fun for spring!

Lightweight Throw Blanket Mauve

Yellow Weave Throw Blanket

I have very similar basketweave placemats that go with every style! These are great for spring and summer and you can layer with any color napkins and decor!

Basketweave Placemats

I am sensing a lemon trend this year. Maybe they are out at the stores every time this year but I am certainly noticing them more and more! Remember the Lemon Doormat I got a few weeks ago? Kirklands has a lot of cute lemon stuff right now.

These faux  lemons are ideal for a basket or bowl. Of course real ones always work too!

Set of Faux Lemons

Speaking of doormats, the layered look is still going strong. Now is the time to swap out your doormat and rug! I think my door rug will work another season, but if not this buffalo check one is perfect!

I’ve got my lemon doormat, but this simple Hello one is very fun!

Spring means flowers and planting time! Until we can work on our outdoor planting, I am adding more and more plants inside our house.

I’ve also been seeing this rust color this spring. If you don’t trust yourself with a real plant, you could pop a faux plant into a planter. I’ve done this!

Rustic Ceramic Planter

Easter Decor Favorites

If you like to decorate for Easter, there are some really cute things on Amazon! I usually add a few little bunnies around the house:) The kids don’t let me forget about decorating for each holiday. I always used to give my own mom a hard time if she didn’t put up the holiday decorations. But I feel her pain now. However, I do think there is such a comfort to see the same holiday decorations year after year.

These are some of my current Easter favorites on Amazon.

We have a couple of these cute stuffed peeps and the kids are obsessed with them! You can read about our spring decor from last year HERE!

Stuffed Animal Peeps

This garland is so cute! If you want to keep your Easter decor in check, just stick to one or two spots around the house. The mantle is a perfect place to display holiday decor.

These bunny garlands are so cute.The gray and white felt one is nice and subtle but still very festive!

Easter Bunny Garland

This colorful bunny garland is a very budget friendly option!I

Colored Bunny Garland

I think I’ll add some of these cute carrots to our display this year. These would look so cute on a tiered tray display!

Faux Carrots (for filling lanterns, baskets, vases!)

We are so ready for spring over here! It has been a long winter although I can hardly believe that it is SPRING FORWARD day light savings this weekend!

These are some of my favorite spring finds on Amazon. I’m linking up with Tanya at The Other Side of the Road for monthly Amazon favorites wrap up, so be sure to head over to her post as well!

Spring Home Decor Ideas 2019 #farmhouse #inexpensive #rustic

1. March 5, 2019 / 6:03 am

Those stuffed animal peps are adorable and I LOVE decorating with lemons in the spring- I love putting them in a vase with water and adding flowers 🙂

March 5, 2019 / 9:20 am

What a good way to decorate with lemons!!

2. Andrea Nine
    March 5, 2019 / 7:11 am

So cute, I love all the fresh yellow you brought in!!

March 5, 2019 / 9:19 am

Yellow is so cheerful! I can’t really pull off the color in clothes so I like to bring it into our house:)

3. March 5, 2019 / 7:52 am

I honestly have never thought about ordering spring decor on Amazon! I am headed there right now to see what I can find. I am definitely ordering some lemons!. Have a great Tuesday.

March 5, 2019 / 9:19 am

It is crazy what all you can find on Amazon! Thanks for stopping by!

4. March 5, 2019 / 7:53 am

I just love all your farm house decor picks! I shared a post yesterday about farm house decor ideas. Even though technically our home isn’t a farm house, I love incorporated some of the ideas and the accessories and touches you’ve mentioned here would be perfect as well! Happy Tuesday!

March 5, 2019 / 9:18 am

Thanks so much Laura! I’m going to stop by and check out your farmhouse finds!!

March 5, 2019 / 9:17 am

Love your Amazon link up! Thanks for stopping by Tanya!

March 5, 2019 / 9:17 am

Thanks so much Sarah! I can’t wait to put my new doormat out. Once the snow is gone…

5. March 5, 2019 / 8:26 am

Great ideas! I still need a new doormat. I like the faux lemons too!

March 5, 2019 / 9:17 am

Thanks Dara! Lemons are so bright and cheerful!

6. March 5, 2019 / 8:38 am

My oldest has four of those Peeps, all in different colors and they are some of his favorite things! Thanks for posting about the doormat; I need a new one and I love it!

March 5, 2019 / 9:16 am

We only have 2 peeps but I really need to get one more so my kids don’t fight over them:) Thanks for stopping by!

7. March 5, 2019 / 9:23 am

How cute are these finds? I love that bunny bunting and all of the buffalo plaid. I also love the Hello doormat. I am ready for spring decorating after this post!

8. March 5, 2019 / 11:22 am

Love that doormat and that yellow blanket!! I have a buffalo check table runner in black and red – I love it for Christmas and Valentine’s Day decor!

March 5, 2019 / 11:47 am

I think I need the yellow blanket–such a nice, happy color! Thanks for stopping by!

9. Mother of 3
    March 5, 2019 / 4:36 pm

So many cute spring ideas. Love that hello welcome mat.

10. March 6, 2019 / 3:11 pm

I love the pillow covers – buying inexpensive ones on Amazon has been a game changer for me – no more spending tons of $$$ on new pillows every season! Also, love the faux lemons – I bought some from Target years ago and use them to fill glass vases and apothecary jars in the spring and summer 🙂