February is just around the corner and it is the month to celebrate LOVE! It is a great time to show the love to your family. Today, I am sharing 30 Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Family. Be sure to download the 30 Days of Valentine’s Day Fun Calendar!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Family
Valentine’s Day is the perfect holiday to celebrate in the middle of the winter! It is fun to shower your spouse and kids with all things love. It is also Heart Health Month, so it is a great time to take care of your own body too.
I’ve got some simple and fun ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your family. These family Valentine’s Day activities include things to do at home, delicious food to make and a few heart healthy activities to do together!
30 Family Valentine’s Day Activities
It is so much fun to celebrate Valentine’s Day with the kids. Sure, it is fun to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your spouse but you can include the kids in on the fun. Valentine’s Day is the perfect holiday in the middle of the dreary winter. So why not celebrate Valentine’s Day all month long with a calendar of 30 Valentine’s Day activities!
You do not need to do all of these activities, but it is nice to have some ideas in front of you when you are looking for ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day with the kids. You can do all of these Valentine’s activities at home. There is a mix of Valentine’s food ideas, heart themed activities and a few ways to focus on your heart health!
Have fun with your family celebrating this month of LOVE! Be sure to download the Printable Valentine’s Day Activities Calendar!
I’ve been creating this family activities calendars for a few months. It is nice to have a starting point to create family holiday memories! Kids will not remember the gifts they received but they will remember many of the fun family traditions and experiences!
Other 30 Day Printable Calendars to Enjoy:
Valentine’s Day Family Food Ideas
The way to your family’s heart is through food! Valentine’s Day is a fun holiday to focus on heart shaped meals and desserts.
Some Valentine’s kid friendly ideas include:
- Set up a Hot Cocoa Station in February. The family can warm up with a delicious treat each day. To be a little extra, you can include pink sprinkles, whipped topping and Valentine’s themed drink containers.
- Make a Valentine’s Day Charcuterie Board (perfect for a Family Movie Night)
- Serve a Valentine’s themed breakfast in bed. (Let the kids make you breakfast in bed too).
- Make a Valentine’s Day waffle bar. This heart shaped waffle maker would so adorable!
- Hot Cocoa Bombs are very trendy right now. Try you hand at your own Hot Cocoa Bombs with this mold set!
- Serve a Valentine’s Day themed breakfast. You could even serve this breakfast for Dinner!
- Have an Ice Cream Sundae Bar complete with Valentine’s Day candy toppings!
Valentine’s Activities to Do at Home
Another way to celebrate Valentine’s Day as a family is to do some fun activities at home.
Some at home Valentine’s ideas include:
- Set out individual mailboxes and have the family write notes to each other. My friend Keri shares this tradition over here.
- Put heart notes on each other’s door all month long.
- Watch a family movie about love. Here is a list of 35 Family Valentine’s Day movie ideas!
- Read a Valentine’s Day book together.
- Read a book of love poems.
- Make a Valentine’s Day candy scavenger hunt.
- Do something sweet for a friend or a neighbor.
Heart Healthy Family Activities
February is also American Heart Month. So, why not take care of your heart health together!
Some heart pumping family activities include:
- Go on a family walk.
- Set a heart healthy goal at the beginning of the month.
- Have a family dance party.
- Make a heart healthy meal
- Get outside together for 15 minutes a day.
- Cut out sugar or extra treats
Valentine’s Fun with Family
There are so many ways to have fun with Valentine’s Day with your kids!
Are you ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day as a family? Download the 30 Days of Valentine’s Day Fun Calendar and kick off the holiday on February 1st!
More Valentine’s Day Ideas you might like: