We can change our inner critic when we speak kindly ourselves. These are fifty powerful positive affirmations for teen girls to improve their self-confidence and self-worth.
Being a teenage girl can be really tough! There are so many cultural messages on how they should look and act. It is easy for teen girls to have negative thinking about themselves and their lives. Teen girls spend so much time on social media and this screen time can have a huge impact on how they feel about themselves. There is a lot of negativity that teens are surrounded by in their lives.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click through and make purchases, I may earn a small commission. For more information, feel free to see disclosure.
What is a positive affirmation statement?
Positive affirmations are statements we read or tell ourselves to support our inner voice. We can have a lot of negative self-talk. A good way to combat negative thoughts about ourselves is to tell ourselves positive and uplifting messages!
We have a lot of power to be our own cheerleader and to have a healthy sense of self worth! By telling ourselves powerful positive affirmations, we can remind ourselves that we are capable, strong young women!
The more we fill ourselves up with positive statements about ourselves, the more we actually believe them!
Why are Positive Affirmations Good for Teen Girls
Daily positive affirmations are a great way to change those negative internal talk into a positive mindset! Teenage girls have a strong inner voice that can be so critical. Even if their friends and family tell them they love them, teen girls can still hold negative beliefs.
Teens are so busy and they need simple ways to support positive mental health! By reading positive and powerful affirmations every day, teen girls will eventually start to believe these positive statements.
Daily affirmation cards are a great way to incorporate mindfulness in their daily routine. When teenage girls have a positive self-image, they are more likely to avoid risky behavior, they do well in school and they are better equipped to handle challenges that inevitably happen during the teen years.
How to Do Daily Affirmations for Teen Girls
There are many ways to incorporate words of affirmations on a daily basis. Here are just a few ways to use daily affirmations:
- Print out these Daily Affirmation Cards and read a couple of the cards the first thing each day. Make them a part of your morning routine.
- Start a journal and each day copy down one of the positive affirmations. Then write about how you feel about this positive statement. If it is something you do not believe about yourself, write down positive thoughts to combat your belief.
- Hang or tape some of the words of affirmation cards near your desk or on your mirror. Every time you see the card, read it aloud to yourself.
- Share some of the daily affirmation cards with your friends! Leave a daily affirmation note in your friend’s locker. Your friends will appreciate the words of encouragement. When you spread positive vibes, it comes back around to you! Surround yourself with friends who have positive thinking!
- Come up with your own personal words of affirmations. Think about what positive words would help you be the best version of yourself!
These simple words can be a powerful tool to develop a positive mindset!
50 Empowering Positive Affirmations for Teen Girls
Here is a list of positive affirmations for teen girls! At the end of this blog post, you can print out a set of 15 words of affirmation cards.
Positive Affirmations on Self Worth
- I am worthy of love.
- I am a good friend.
- I deserve to have good things happen to me.
- My family loves me for who I am.
- I do not need to compromise my values in order to be liked.
- I have important things to do in my life.
- I do not have to follow the crowd to fit in.
- I do not have to please anyone other than myself.
- I have unique gifts and talents.
- I am able to say no.
- I have a lot to offer the world.
- I deserve to have friends that treat me well.
Positive Affirmations on Being Resilient
- I am capable of handling difficult situations.
- When bad things happen to me, it does not mean I am a bad person.
- I can make mistakes and I still am loved.
- It is okay if I have a bad day. There are better days ahead.
- I am doing the best that I can. I do not need to be perfect.
- When someone says something negative about me, it does not mean it is true.
- It is okay to ask for help when I need it.
- I am capable of making good choices even when it is the unpopular choice among my friends.
- When I fall, I can get right back up.
- Life is not always easy but the challenges make me stronger.
- My past does not define my future.
Positive Affirmations on My Body
- I am strong and healthy.
- I am a beautiful girl just the way I am.
- I nourish my body so that I can be healthy.
- I make choices that honor my body.
- I am beautiful on the inside and outside.
- I only speak positive truths about my body.
Positive Affirmations on Gratitude
- I am grateful for my family.
- I am thankful for my friends.
- I am grateful for this life I have been given.
- Even when times are difficult, I am thankful that I can get through it!
- I was given this life for a reason.
- I choose to focus on the good even when times are tough.
- There is always something to be thankful for.
Positive Affirmations on School and Extracurricular Activities
- I will do better on my test next time.
- I always try my best.
- I get better and stronger each day I work towards my goal.
- I do not have to know all of the answers.
- When I do bad on something, it does not mean I am not smart.
- When I do not succeed, I will do better next time.
- I can grow and learn from my mistakes.
- My worth is not determined by how smart I am or how good I do at a sport.
Positive Affirmations on My Future
- I have an exciting future ahead of me.
- I can reach all of my goals if I set my mind to it.
- I look forward to what my life holds ahead of me!
- There will be a lot of good times in my future.
- I will not give up on my goals even when things get tough.
- I am responsible for my happiness.
Print the Teen Girls Positive Affirmations Cards
Are you ready to have a strong and positive inner voice? Print out these positive affirmations for teen girls cards!
Can I write my own positive affirmations?
You can definitely write your own positive affirmations! I have included a few blank cards in the Daily Affirmation Pack. So, you can come up with your own favorite affirmations!
Remember that you are worthy of a beautiful life! Do not let your own inner voice be your worst critic! It is important to take the time to fill yourself with words of kindness. You deserve it!
LETS STAY CONNECTED! INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST
You might enjoy these blog posts:
Teen Driving Contract Free Printable
Teenage Girl Packing List Printable
Leave a Reply