When you need to get dinner on the table during a busy week night, sometimes you need to rely on a recipe that doesn’t require tons of ingredients or pots and pans. Today I am sharing a delicious and easy chicken parmagiana slider recipe using On-Cor Breaded Chicken Parmagiana Patties with Tomato Sauce.
Thank you to On-Cor for partnering with me on this post. The recipe and all opinions are my own.
Easy Chicken Parmesan Sliders
With the holiday season in full swing, these easy Chicken Parm Sliders are a great dinner option during a busy weeknight! Plus, mini chicken sliders are a kid friendly meal too! During the holiday season, I am always looking for easy dinner ideas that don’t involve tons of ingredients and dishes. We are on-the-go most evenings but I still make it a priority to have dinner at home. While going through the drive-thru would sure be an easy dinner solution, it is not easy on the wallet. Not to mention, eating out is almost always a less healthy option.
Sandwich sliders are a great dinner option, especially for the kids. There is something about miniature sandwiches that really makes dinner a little more fun. Whether it is mini-meatball sliders or in this case, delicious Chicken Parm Sliders, my kids always enjoy them.
This Chicken Parm recipe is super easy thanks to On-Cor for handling the prep-work so I have time to take care of other things on my to-do list while the chicken is cooking away in the oven, making our house smell amazing. I also love that On-Cor entrees have no MSG added!
I made this for dinner the other night and it was a HUGE hit! There was not a drop of food left. So, if you have more than 4 hungry eaters, I suggest doubling the recipe!
How to Assemble Chicken Parm Sliders
- Cook your On-Cor Chicken Parmagiana Patties with Tomato Sauce according to the package instructions. Set aside once cooked.
- Grease a 9 X 9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Layer the baking pan with the bottom half of Hawaiian Rolls.
- Next, spread a spoonful of marinara sauce on each Roll. When using On-Cor Breaded Chicken Parmagiana Patties with Tomato Sauce, you do not need to purchase additional sauce!
5. Cut each cooked chicken patty into half pieces for easier assembly.
- Place chicken on top of sauce. Add sliced cheese slices over the chicken.
- Put the other half of the rolls on top of the sandwiches.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of melted butter with 1 tsp garlic salt and 1 tsp Italian seasonings.
9. Lightly brush the butter mixture over the top of the sandwiches. The butter mixture really takes this recipe up a notch, so do not skip this step!!
10. Heat the sliders in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 250° degrees until the cheese is melted and the tops of the buns are browned.
Quick Weeknight Meal
We absolutely love this new family recipe. The kids appreciate that it is a fun version of a classic dinner recipe. I love that it is a one pot dish that takes minutes to prepare. We will be adding these Chicken Parm Sliders to our dinner rotation!
On-Cor has a simple mission–to offer quality, multi-serve entrees that everyone knows. For more information, check out their website and Facebook page!
Looking for more easy family dinner ideas? Check out my Pinterest Board Family Dinner Ideas:
Leave a Reply