Would you like some motivation to read more books this year? Start a 2021 Summer Book Bingo Challenge on your own or with a friend! Download the printable summer book bingo game and get started on a reading challenge.
Summer Reading Challenge for Adults
Summer is almost here and it is the perfect time to read! Whether you like to do some reading on the beach or in your own backyard, summer time is a perfect opportunity to read more.
Every year, my kids sign up for the Summer Reading Program and our local library. It is a tradition to head to the library early in the summer. Everyone picks out a huge stack of books.
However, summer reading challenges are not just for the kids! Have you ever considered challenging yourself to read more or to read a bigger variety of books?
If you have a stack of books on your nightstand that you have been wanting to read, this challenge must just be your motivation to start reading them!
Summer Book Bingo Printable for Adults
Will you join us for the summer book bingo challenge? This is a great opportunity to read more books and also get out of your comfort zone of reading genres.
You can download the Book Bingo Card HERE.
How can I read more books this year?
It can be a challenge to find the time to read as busy moms.
Here are a few ideas to help you read more:
- Always have a book in your purse. You never know when you have five or ten minutes to read. You can read while you are in the car pool line, before appointments and in between sports practices.
- Try Audio Books. While you might prefer to read books, during busy seasons of life, you just might enjoy audio books! It is a great way to get your reading fix while you are making dinner, driving to work or kids’s activities.
- Set small reading goals. You do not always need big chunks of time to read. You can start with small goals like ten minutes of reading before bed each night.
- Join a Book of the Month Club. One way that I increased my reading last year was after I got a subscription to the Book of the Month Club for Mother’s Day. It is a great way to be motivated to read more books. You pick out the books among a selection of curated options. You can learn more about BOTM HERE (Referral Link)
- Do a Reading Challenge! Try this fun Book Bingo as a way to get motivated to read more books. You can invite a friend to do the Reading Challenge with you! Sometimes, it is really helpful to have a buddy to stay on track! You can start this reading challenge any time of the year–it does not have to be summer!
Get Started on the Book Bingo Reading Challenge
So, are you ready to get started on your reading challenge?
For more posts about reading: